KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Seira Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Another member in game chat noticed this, posting it here:

http://www.unholybanhammer.com/BH/

Tue, May 28, 2013

Vietnam Tom
Gabriel Montenugro

Plus 40 others from a lot of other guilds, from the spread It really looks like one of the paid cheat site programs was detected.

Both members are still listed in-game in the clan roster atm. Would be good to hear what was going on and warn members again about use of any macro/bot programs or cheats that could flag your account.

Seira Black
Seira Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
This is what they were offering, something to keep in mind if the hack gets updated to watch for and report:

• Max. Runspeed Hack
  • No Stamina Loss on Runspeed Hack
  • Strafing Speedhack
  • Crouch Speedhack
  • Ultra speedhack
  • Players and NPC Radar (also shows Mounts)
  • ESP for Players
  • ESP for NPCs
  • ESP for Gravestones
  • ESP for Chaos Chests
  • Remove smoke & gras ESP

Was active May 21st, apparently detected less than a week later today on the 28th by Aventurine.

Seira Black
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
It says they were both banned for cheating. Do we know in what way? i.e. purchasing of gold is far different from using the speed or other hacks, and since this was not a TOS violation, it is much more serious.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
This is something that could have been avoided. Using 3rd party programs to try and gain an advantage in combat is unacceptable. Members of KGB need to refrain from using these programs to prevent themselves from tainting our image by getting banned.

It states they were banned specifically for cheating* Gold buying would have been a TOS ban.

Last edited by Zhou; 05/28/13 06:41 AM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
If it was for Macro/Scripting programs they have my sympathies as we use these for our G13s as well and I know how much is hurts to get banned.

If this was for using a memory altering program in order to obtain the items listed above, ESP hacks, speed hacks, aim bots, than there is no sympathy from me and is heavily frowned upon by KGB's values.

As stated above, RMT would be listed as "ToS" while Cheating and/or Hacking is listed as "Cheating." In addition, when banned for RMT, they do not put you on the Unholy Ban Hammer for 7 - 10 days in order to allow you to appeal the process; when Cheats/Hacks are the culprit, they ban you and instantly put you on the Ban Hammer list as they do not allow any appeals for such cases due to their claim that when they ban for this, it is 100% warranted.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
So basically, ALL members of KGB need to be playing this one as close to intended game mechanics as possible. Use G-13 etc scripts at your own risk, purchase items at your own risk.

Any hacks should be immediate charges, with the full intent for the member to be axed, again, with extreme prejudice.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
So basically, ALL members of KGB need to be playing this one as close to intended game mechanics as possible. Use G-13 etc scripts at your own risk, purchase items at your own risk.

Any hacks should be immediate charges, with the full intent for the member to be axed, again, with extreme prejudice.

I agree fully with this statement.

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Being banned because of scripts or TOS violations is one thing.

Cheaters will never be tolerated under any circumstances.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Use G-13 etc scripts at your own risk, purchase items at your own risk.

Well, i don't cheat (by my definition) in video games nor do i plan do. I'm actually too afraid to even buy gold (in darkfall). However i will eventually be using my g15/gaming mouse and whatever scripts i can get my hands on if i feel it can improve my play. Am i to understand this is against the TOS in DF? Seems a little harsh to ban someone outright for something like that without at least a warning first.

I've played other games where scripts, and gaming keyboards where supposedly against the TOS, but i used them heavily and was never even so much as spoken to or warned about it. So i guess my question here is does anyone actually know for sure that these things are what people are getting banned for? Or is the 'cheating' tag on the banhammer strictly for aimbots, esp, etc?

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
There isn't a problem as long as you don't walk away and go afk during the running of the script. If someone reports you regarding the potential script running a gm will message and if you fail to respond in a quick manner you will be kicked off the server. Depending on the attempts and severity you may be banned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard