The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
KGB Knight
***
KGB Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
I used to be anti-buying gold...when I had time but no money.
Now I am pro-buying gold...I have money but no time.

Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
At least you are honest about it! lol

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 373
I'm not gonna hate on ya just don't advertise it in area chat:)


Play To Crush!
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
careful with buying... reports are that buyers are being banned as well.

the Terms of service does now state you can not buy in game items for real world currency


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 10
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
**
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 10
Originally Posted By: Sethan
I used to be anti-buying gold...when I had time but no money.
Now I am pro-buying gold...I have money but no time.



I am still against buying gold, but I am also against mindless grinds.

I see the need to buy gold as a game design failure.


[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1