KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,951 Trump card
1,338,810 Picture Thread
477,749 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
grove is 150 building mods i believe, quite an investment.

i will be gathering. im going to call it right here how it should be:

crafters pull mats and gold, everyone else only pulls gear. farm your own damn gold, and donate everything else. every person who messes around with crafting deprives our crafters of skill n slows them down:
think it thru- tanning mastery, smelting mastery, woodcutting mastery, THEN you can get A SINGLE mastery that actually makes stuff. 40,000 prowess just for crafting. they need those points from tanning, smelting, etc.

t

KGB Darkfall
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Very true but also remember it's a game, some people still like to do that stuff even when other people get picked. I have seen people picked who were lower than me and I crafted anyway. I would of if they were higher.

In beta I have no desire to craft other then to get a idea of how it is going to be.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i apologize. my comments are early game/launch directed.

KGB Darkfall
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I had been doing smelting to keep a stedy supply of ignots, but I agree with what Mord said, and will stop. It is going to take about 25k in ore to get Valaria to gm. She will need all we can give her.

I have reached 75 armorsmith, and can now make plate armor. If someone wants to be a jr armorsmith, we can use some help in crafting chain, and keeping the guild supplied in lower level gear. I do not get any gain from low level crafting. I will do it if needed to keep the guild geared, but if someone else wants the prowess, it is easy to get.

I do not think that putting time and resources into building a grove is worth it. We are not in need of steedgrass, or cotton. This is easy enough to get in the safe zones, or around the hamlet currently. If this is the only way to get rares, then maybe, but I still don't think it is worth it. It will only draw attention to us and make us a takeover target.

I think that we are getting close to needing an alchemist. This seems like it will be key to successful PvP. The bottleneck (so to speak) will be the empty bottles. If anyone finds a good source let me us know. My alt (Bondi) can take this on, if no one else is interested.

Regarding Ismash comments... This is just a game, but it is fun to see how we can work together. This means we take on roles, and specialize. If you have not been picked to be a crafter, then you should only use what you gather to play around with, and not take the guild supplies for your testing, unless agreed upon.

Now that I can make plate I will try and keep 3 sets in the guild bank for people to take as needed. We currently have 10 sets of banded. Just for your information the costs/resources for the different sets are as follows:
Chain... 10 gold/ 16 ignots/12 leather (need 10 str)
Scale... 80 gold/ 32 ignots/16 leather (need 20 str)
Banded.. 250 gold/ 64 ignots/28 leather (need 40 str)
Plate... 500 gold/128 ignots/45 leather (need 70 str)
+ more for fails...

Last edited by Heidi; 01/18/13 12:39 PM.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
A grove is wood but yes we don't really need wood either.

In my opinion a 500 gold set of armor should not be used grinding skill ups on mobs. That's what the chain is for. If the bank gets full it should be distributed to those that can use it. Otherwise we should bank and accumulate the chain. Its worth more than a gold per unit.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard