KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
one of the first sieges in beta if not the first
today.
kgbs holding of unelak was sieged by absolution
siege set for about 5:30 cst wed night

kill earth elementals for fossiles to make battlespikes watch to buy siege hammers ect
make go backs and above all FIND THE ENEMYS SIEGE STONE
BY SIEGE TIME
if your around early help otg port over to the hamlet

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I found the siege stone, the coordinates are. X:3480 Y:1750

It's one small siege stone in between the Ghoul & Matayin spawns. I told Syroc from OTG the coordinates as well, so they are aware it's position.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke
The hamlet is really close to an Ork starter town and most people should plan to gear there using the bank. We also have some portal stones that can be used to summon anyone needing to get there, just be patient someone will summon you.

The bank and towers will likely be down well before the siege stone is available so plan accordingly, ie might need to port and gear to ork town.

Had some old friends stop by the hamlet late tonight, UDA dropped a boat in the swamp next to the hamlet and checked the cannon damage. Also had 2/4s of UDA coming by to whack the bank, Cheerio stole a mount the first time and Ignorant took a mount the last time lol fail twice at putting away mounts.

I didn't talk to them but the 2nd time I shot a few fireballs at them and they ran off when Ignorant took their mount. Dolmar wasn't there that I could tell.

Hopefully KGB will represent at this siege, we have people coming I just hope we can get enough KGB tags on so that our allies aren't saving our hamlet for us.

Without repair shards in game not sure how we are going to put up the bank and towers, maybe we can use construction units on them. Ideally we would put up the bank and both guard towers at the beginning of the fight, assuming they are destroyed sometime in the next 12 hours.

Other than that not sure what Mor's game plan for the siege is. Several other sieges will follow after ours so it will be a busy evening in DF.

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
I made up 4 go bags this morning ill be on right after work which is a bit before the siege if someone is on and able to help facilitate otg and us grouping up somewhere please do i logged myself off at the nearest safe zone ork city
there was only like 50 battlespikes in the consumables bag which has me fearfull but in the end its beta we will do what we can

can we use a boat like uda on the siege stone? we could craft one and try to get powder to use cannons from the water

otg is really hyped to do the siege awith us im looking forward to it
if you around able to play today get go bags ready and if your able more siege weapons like grenades syrox from otg is leading their force so if you need to talk to someone hes leader and founder of their clan atm im off to work

KGB Paladin
(G3) General, Archeage Faction
KGB Paladin
I will be able to make it, but I barly have any offensive skills. I can be a neat shield though.

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Grind more fireball.

EDIT: On second thought just get the heaviest armor you can, the best regen food and as many mounts as you can and just barrel into people. Mounts are the best melee damage in the game right now.

Last edited by Donkleaps; 01/02/13 09:55 AM.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
Originally Posted By: Bandit
I will be able to make it, but I barly have any offensive skills. I can be a neat shield though.

This is why on launch we wont take a holding
they r pointless to have if you cant wage war to defend it

KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
Count me out sorry. We will be heading home to Texas that day so I will either be in airports or hotels. If I get a moment in-between I will try to get online.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
Well that was fun and learned a lot about large scale fighting. Sad I had to leave early and too bad for the loss, but at least it was only beta.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Here's my personal plan for launch...
Dungeon,Dungeon,Dungeon,Dungeon... hit 75 swords.
Harvest,Dungeon,Dungeon,Dungeon,Harvest,Dungeon. Rinse & Repeat...
I think I got my point across

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard