KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 59 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 58 59
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Oh a couple more:

Obama prevented a second Great Depression, saved GM, and has helped create 4.5 million private sector jobs
Obama has strengthened our alliances abroad with key allies and hasn't gotten us into any new wars
Obama appointed Sonia Sotomayor and Elana Kagan to the Supreme Court
Obama signed the Fair Pay Act to combat workplace discrimination against women
Obama is pro-choice; Romney wants to cut off funding to Planned Parenthood
ObamaCare ends higher insurance rates for women; ensures that birth control is covered
ObamaCare made sure Medicare is fully funded for eight additional years
Romney believes people on fixed incomes who pay no federal income tax are moochers with no ambition
Ryan supported efforts to privatize Social Security
Obama would make college more affordable; Romney will increase student debt
Obama ended Don't Ask Don't Tell; supports gay marriage
Obama has decimated Al Qaeda, killed Bin Laden, brought troops home from Iraq
ObamaCare lets you stay on your parents' health care until you are 26

You can say he prevented one all day but it wont change the fact that it is an unkown and can never be proven.
Obama supported the bombing in Libya, and while doing nothing has let thousands die in Syria.
Obama choice of Sonia Sotomayor, who has had every dessicion over turned by the SC, and rather uses feelings then the law when deciding cases.
Every place I have every worked, women have been paid the same as men or better, all his law did was add fluff to his resume.
Obama will allow his own flesh and blood be killed.
Obama has raised insurance preiums across the board, and he own words "What, you dindt think it was going to be free did you?"
Obama has traded short term medicare fiscal coverage for a longer term of reduced benefits and coverage.
Obama thinks we need everyone to have a degree to sweep up the trash and clean toilets.
congress ended dont ask and dont tell. and Obama picks and chooses what laws to follow.
Al Qaeda was behind the libya diplomat killing, and other terriosts activites, they are still around and funtioning. when you cut off the head anthoer one grows back.
If I could do what was needed to get healthcare at 18 then a 26 yearold is a lazy motherfucker.

Prism Offline OP
Missing in Action - October 2021
OP Offline
Like I have said before GET OFF YA ASS AND GET A JOB !

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
1Obama prevented a second Great Depression, saved GM, and has helped create 4.5 million private sector jobs
2 Obama has strengthened our alliances abroad with key allies and hasn't gotten us into any new wars
3 Obama appointed Sonia Sotomayor and Elana Kagan to the Supreme Court
4 Obama signed the Fair Pay Act to combat workplace discrimination against women
5 Obama is pro-choice; Romney wants to cut off funding to Planned Parenthood
6 ObamaCare ends higher insurance rates for women; ensures that birth control is covered
7 ObamaCare made sure Medicare is fully funded for eight additional years
8 Romney believes people on fixed incomes who pay no federal income tax are moochers with no ambition
9 Ryan supported efforts to privatize Social Security
10 Obama would make college more affordable; Romney will increase student debt
11 Obama ended Don't Ask Don't Tell; supports gay marriage
12 Obama has decimated Al Qaeda, killed Bin Laden, brought troops home from Iraq
13 ObamaCare lets you stay on your parents' health care until you are 26

1. This is at best an exaggeration and most likely an outright lie
2. That's why over 2/3rds of the total troop deaths have occurred since Obama took over, and why we currently have troops in OVER 75 COUNTRIES.
3. This is supposed to be a good thing? Kagan wouldn't even recuse herself from participating in the decision on Obamacare when there are documents showing her support for the bill and her efforts to get it passed before she was on the court.
4. And women in his administration are payed something on the order of 10% less than the current average disparity between men and women.
5. GREAT! I don't know how you can claim to be a caring lefty and support an organization founded by a eugenicist and designed to target and eliminate blacks and other "undesirables" from the gene pool.
6. Why is this a good thing? I'd pay higher insurance premiums too if I stood a chance of giving birth, but I don't.
7. Bullshit. This is a straight up lie.
8. That is not what he said, but so what if he did? Obama has created an environment that encourages people to do nothing and collect aid from the government so that he can have a permanent lower class who are beholden to the government, ensuring they will always vote for the party that promises them largess from the public treasury. The best way to motivate someone out of poverty is to make them uncomfortable in it. I know, I've been there. Bet you haven't.
9. SUPER!
10. Horseshit. Obama is attempting to make it easier for students to acquire loans while tuition is steadily on the rise. It is up over 25% in the last decade. If he wanted to help he'd be using his connections to work on bringing down the cost of education, not making it easier for kids to be in debt for the rest of their lives to pay for one.
11. Don't ask don't tell, a policy started under the liberal lion, Bill Clinton... Gay marriage. Meh.
12. The SEALs killed Bin Laden, all Obama did was give the go ahead and from everything we're told it was a "tough decision." I can't think of an easier one except maybe which shoes he should wear today. Oh, and in case you're unaware over there in hippy land, Al Qaeda just killed an American Ambassador and 3 other Americans. Oh, and they didn't just kill him, they sodomized him and left him for dead. All this happened while our embassies in several other countries where being protested and/or evacuated due to threats, all while our flags were being burned and replaced with jihadist ones. Yep, the whole world loves us more because of Obama.
13. Why is this good? It just ingrains the dependency mentality that his party needs in order to remain in power. Kids should be off their parents insurance when they graduate from high school. Either they join the workforce, where they get their own, or they go to college, where its part of tuition.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Prism Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh a couple more:

Obama prevented a second Great Depression, saved GM, and has helped create 4.5 million private sector jobs

Oh and you guys are so proud of that !

I will never in a million years buy a Goverment Motors car again !

Did you even know that 70% of these cars are made outside the USA since the bailout from Obama?

Last edited by Prism; 09/28/12 02:46 PM.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

What I find ironic, is that the liberals like to excoriate the concept of "trickle-down" economics - then hold up giving hundreds of billions to the banksters as an example of "saving the economy".

Because all that cash in the bankster pockets surely means a good credit environment for middle america... /chortle

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
More right wing bullshit. Read the facts:

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/is-gm-becoming-china-motors

I know you guys dont care about the facts, but I thought I would try.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
the fact of the matter here is that China is going to surpass us in car consumption just based on their population. That is a simple fact, and GM is trying real hard to get some. Obama and the bail out saved an estimate 1 million jobs in the US. But as usual, you guys refuse to see the facts, and I am talking to a bunch of brainwashed Romney zombies.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Prism Offline OP
OP Offline
I will never buy a GM product again.

Prism Offline OP
OP Offline
LOL look you Obama Lover I hate em both but Romney seems to be the less of 2 Evils is why I would Vote for him.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I buy Ford, they never took a bailout, and I bought a thousand shares when thier stocks was down to 1.20 a share.

Page 9 of 59 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 58 59

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard