KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 14 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,043,727 Trump card
1,344,448 Picture Thread
481,832 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

Its pretty simple...

So how far would you go in your "cost of doing business" ?

You are willing to compromise on fiscal conservatism, small government and individual rights. Whats left? Irrational hate of social programs?

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
One day you will get over your zealotry, and I will still be here. Love you sinij.

Keep your nonsense contained to one thread please.

You sir can tell me what todo, as well as understand I can ignore you. And as such I can and will call you a zealot, till I see post from you attacking elements from the left.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight

Its pretty simple...

You are willing to compromise on fiscal conservatism, small government and individual rights. Whats left? Irrational hate of social programs?

And yet you are not willing to compromise on anything. So that makes you as bad as Karl Rove.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
One day you will get over your zealotry, and I will still be here. Love you sinij.

Keep your nonsense contained to one thread please.

You sir can tell me what todo, as well as understand I can ignore you. And as such I can and will call you a zealot, till I see post from you attacking elements from the left.

Dear RedKGB,

Your repetitive incoherent ramblings and hypocritical raving is interfering with interesting threads. Unfortunately your complete intellectual bankruptcy combined with thorough indoctrination make you rather tedious to debate. Please spare us your dull replies until you master something other than your very very very very repetitious simpleton slanders.

Thank you for understanding,

-Sinij

[Linked Image]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Its pretty simple...

And yet you are not willing to compromise on anything. So that makes you as bad as Karl Rove.

Let me attempt to explain what I meant so maybe you could start participating in this conversation.

When I wrote "are you milling to compromise" , I wasn't seeking or offering compromise with Derid. I was pointing out that by going with Ryan/Romney he is in fact betraying his stated core values to a great extent.

Very simple language - Derid and Ryan/Romney do not believe in the same political ideas.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
But Derid and Obama do? Come on man, he as much as said he was choosing the lesser of two evils and the one that more closely aligned with his ideas. The horse is dead, stop beating it.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
You sir, can not tell what me threads I can and can not post in. And I shall post in threads as I see fit. While I find your drivel of attacking anything to the right of you on a daily basis, repeative, adds nothing to solveing the problems at hand, negative to the point where I am not the only that sees your attacks as nothing short of blind hate.

You sir truely bring no solutions to the floor. You repeate things that others have said. You post no orginal thoughts. Your repativeness of posting that the GOP is bad, that Tea Party is bad, that anyone that belives in fiscal conservtism is bad, is beyond repative. You have beat that same drum so much that you have had to buy new drums over and over.

When others to provide answers to your questions you disregard, on a daily basis. You do not have open discussion without preamble.

If your comments were to derid and derid alone then they should be taken to pm; but since they are on the forum they are open to all.

So your inability to actully have a talk is over shadow by the fact that 90% choose to insult others then truely work on problems in your owns words.

You call me repative when 90% of your post can be summed up in the following words. "I find no fault with the ideals I follow. I find nothing but fault with ideals of others that do not agree with me. I will attack the ideals of anyone I feel is against my ideals wither I have proff of it or not. If proff is offered that proves me wrong I will ignore it, deflect, and counter attack." That is the nature of your post over and over, and showen when this same logic is applied against you, you retort and insult the person. I have done nothing but use your own process against you.

You have no desire to have others conrtibute to the conversation unless it is to offer support for your stance.

You call me repative when your post are nothing but a cd playing the same song over and over.

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Its pretty simple...

Well, Obama is certainly worse.

But generally, I was commenting on the state of negative assaults of the left vs the GOP. Some of the criticisms are warranted, others less so or blown way out of proportion. But the reason the left is acting in that manner, is because of its own great lack.

You seemed to want to understand why the GOP still gets some support, despite all of its failings. Well, I answered. The GOP at least has elements of sensibility... and a couple of core constituencies that are working very hard to try and reform the party and make it less of a shithole. As you frequently point out in your various attacks.. there is a lot of work left to be done.. and still plenty of heels and idiots.

But at least in the GOP there are groups actively working for reform even if we have accomplished less than we would have liked. The Dems have no such constituency. As far as I can tell, the entire left is certainly willing to let the current Dem status quo and core leadership continue on its merry path of idiocy, evil and corruption with barely a squeak. I certainly do not think that every leftist or Dem is an idiot, evil or corrupt.. but the leadership I certainly think is... and noone in the party who cares has the gonads to speak up. Its pretty similar to the state of the GOP in 2003~2007.

So you wonder why people associate with the GOP despite all the problems you point out... and that is why.

As far as Mitt Romney goes.. well, nothing Romney has done thus far has really shown him to be a terrible person, unlike Obama. No more terrible than your typical politician anyhow. Does that mean I think he would make a great President? Not particularly. Though I do think the general economic situation would see some relief. He also has a record of dealing with corruption, and possibly enough ego to not want to leave a legacy of federal corruption should he become President.

So, forced to decide between the two.. its an easy choice. I think every incumbent who has shown poor performance should be removed. If Mitt turned out to be as bad as some people think he will, then I absolutely hope that he would get booted out of office in 4 years as well. Mitt absolutely does not stand for much of what I do, but by the same token the Dems need to take a severe beating like the GOP did in 2008 so hopefully some sane voices will start to speak out.

That being said, as I have previously mentioned there is at least a 50% chance I will just vote 3rd party. Its a tough call.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Quote:
You seemed to want to understand why the GOP still gets some support, despite all of its failings. Well, I answered. The GOP at least has elements of sensibility... and a couple of core constituencies that are working very hard to try and reform the party and make it less of a shithole.

I smiled when I read about Ron Paul supporters heckling GOP platform and Ryan plan at the convention. I'd be Ron Paul's supporter if they managed to ditch social baggage.

Looking from the outside, unless you are Ron Paul supporter you have no place calling yourself a conservative. What even stranger is that Ron Paul and Tea Party don't seem to get along. Can you explain this to me Derid? This is an honest question.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:
You seemed to want to understand why the GOP still gets some support, despite all of its failings. Well, I answered. The GOP at least has elements of sensibility... and a couple of core constituencies that are working very hard to try and reform the party and make it less of a shithole.

I smiled when I read about Ron Paul supporters heckling GOP platform and Ryan plan at the convention. I'd be Ron Paul's supporter if they managed to ditch social baggage.

Looking from the outside, unless you are Ron Paul supporter you have no place calling yourself a conservative. What even stranger is that Ron Paul and Tea Party don't seem to get along. Can you explain this to me Derid? This is an honest question.

"I find no fault with the ideals I follow. I find nothing but fault with ideals of others that do not agree with me. I will attack the ideals of anyone I feel is against my ideals wither I have proff of it or not. If proff is offered that proves me wrong I will ignore it, deflect, and counter attack."

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard