This is Battlefield 3, with more character growth options and gear options to custom tailor how you wish to wage war, it's not map based or round based it's persistant war 24/7 on a world with several continents, multiple bases, bunkers and towers covering many kilometers. I direct you to this thread, please read or listen to what you can, the size and distances make Darkfalls map look like candyland

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=94139&page=1

There are many support roles to fill, you could be a stealther, operate different weapon platforms, tanks, fighters, think global warfare, combined arms. Many things need to happen to be successful, but I believe we can accomplish what we need on the small scale until we can recruit the people we need to have to break out and conduct large scale operations. Small spec-ops groups will be our primary focus in the beginning, Tank battalions, with moderate air cover will come later.

what kind of player is Itchy? You like to play support roles or be in the shit?


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]