So.. Sell me on PS2..

I mean, I've seem much here, haven't done much outside of KGB posts on PS2 (though working on something atm related wink but I'm not sure if this would be cup of tea.

I believe I lack the twitch needed for something of this nature, being FPS and all, and while I do OK on PC FPS the console realm is dominated by people like my oldest boy (age 13, xbox)

How would an Icky, knowing what you may know of me, fit into this realm and platoon of KGB? I'm not saying I will or won't as now I've re-subbed myself and boy to EQ2 and have the SOE Games pass that gives me monthly to everything they own which includes PS1 now and PS2 in the future.

I want to get into this.. I'm just not sure if it's a fit for me.. Agree, disagree?

/thoughts