Sure, I did not say the cops should leave them totally alone. Faceplanting people because you dont like them isnt cool either though.

Like I said, should have just escorted em off premises ,then given em fines, then faceplanted em. Instead of just faceplanting em.

The idiot Code Pink folk got exactly what they wanted- pictures of cops roughing up people just for ticking off cops.

That doesnt mean I dont think the Pink fuckers werent being asshats... even though I cant say how they were doing anything to bother the other tourists either. Maybe that part wasnt shown, but out of what was shown - was just a few people acting dumb. Honestly ive seen groups of people acting silly around parks and monuments before....

If the cops ever even said anything, it was just to pipe down.


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)