Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Really Jet, how would you have handled it.

Bake some cookies, back rub, maybe talk about their feelings?

I think they should have used some tasers Hangover style.


Use of force when there is a non-threat to the officer should be a last resort. In this case, I think they had a few more options before they did what they did. Again, inside a memorial is not a place to protect, but I thought they were a little quick to use force. Thats all.

Personally I would have asked them to leave the premises and or closed the area for a few minutes to not make a huge scene in the memorial or in front of the cameras.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter