lots of things have changed in game... getting the experience for your skills is a bit easier, as well as the meditation system that is in place for offline skill gain. I hear they are going to add attributes to that list soon as well.

I have not played Primetime, in a long while but from what I hear they are doing PVP things a bit more. We are located more towards the center of the map now.. so lots of things are open to us more easily.

KGB has been scheduling Boat trips fairly often.. sometimes taking several boats out at once.

The alliance we are in also goes out to do things pretty often from what I am seeing as well.

It will be nice to have you back Bearrok


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]