The KGB Oracle
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Its Me Bearrok - 02/03/11 08:57 AM
Not even sure anyone will know me anymore (new members), hey if someone doesnt mind, could I get a update on how its goin in kbg, do we have some heavy hitters goin on? some pvp happnin? laugh I might have my dream come true next month of a total schedule change and might play again due to the ability to play primetime. How will my char be with my 380 hp and so forth, thanks and let me know guys.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/03/11 12:53 PM
lots of things have changed in game... getting the experience for your skills is a bit easier, as well as the meditation system that is in place for offline skill gain. I hear they are going to add attributes to that list soon as well.

I have not played Primetime, in a long while but from what I hear they are doing PVP things a bit more. We are located more towards the center of the map now.. so lots of things are open to us more easily.

KGB has been scheduling Boat trips fairly often.. sometimes taking several boats out at once.

The alliance we are in also goes out to do things pretty often from what I am seeing as well.

It will be nice to have you back Bearrok
Posted By: JetStar Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/03/11 04:16 PM
KGB activity varies. Some of us play everyday. We are in a very very active city, and there is always action if you hang out in Marshral. Our Alliance vent is almost always full, and even if there are only a few KGB on at any given time, there are lots of allies.

Would be nice to have you back.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/04/11 07:15 AM
Cool, Thanks for the update, you especially jet know I played a year in a half since khosgar during late nights, and how my schedule finally took its toll and made me quit, so this new schedule - Ill be working 3 days a week 12 hour shifts. Wish I could get started working on my skills but cant afford it for about a month in a half. Miss you guys, I talked to donk on the old vent, not sure of your new vent Iv got two vents of kgb's and noone was on but donk on the old one. Well, off to watch some tv,
peace.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/04/11 12:32 PM
KGB DFO faction is on an alliance vent. once you come back we can get you set up with an account in there.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/04/11 08:36 PM
Im curious about this epic event smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/04/11 10:18 PM
PM'd ya about it.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/04/11 10:36 PM
Bearcock.... get yo' ass back in DFO.

/signed

Wolfgang
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/05/11 06:39 PM
Sup wolfgang, I think ill be back, and during prime time hours, WOOT. Nice to hear from ya, do we have many of the players I played with or mostly all new?
Posted By: Valaria Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/05/11 06:41 PM
pretty much all new.... there are a few of us that you will remember
Posted By: Prism Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/05/11 06:45 PM
Im still here !!
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/06/11 05:12 AM
Nice, hi prizm, I will be re-subbing tomorrow smile See ya in game.
Ill fill out returning vet form soon. I just hope I can find some solid groups to run with. Its the only way its worth playing , not that I am that good just iv had a taste of ownage(blood). I do still need to get used to my g13 again lol prob be a noob for a couple days.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/06/11 05:49 AM
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Sup wolfgang, I think ill be back, and during prime time hours, WOOT. Nice to hear from ya, do we have many of the players I played with or mostly all new?

As Val said, mostly new. I've been working a lot to supply my hooker & powder habit, but i try to sign on everyday for at least an hour. Usually it's more but somedays I can't. We are with The Empire, they usually have some groups running. So if you can't get no KGB rolling, jump in with those guys. They are good people!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/06/11 02:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Bearrok

Ill fill out returning vet form soon.

You do Not need to fill out a form Bearrok. You have not been reported MIA or been gone long enough to warrant one.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Its Me Bearrok - 02/07/11 02:29 AM
Sweet val thanks, it dont matter ill rock kgb tag - while owning if I have to solo smile
© The KGB Oracle