I'll put it this way......Fuck NEW they arent the clan they were built to be alot of there members are hiding behind the new tags. I have had to fight 9-10 of them on a consistant basis with 3-4 of us not always geared, And then have to sit there and feel like an idiot cuz i got killed by NEW even though it was there Leadership doing it. If they are agreeing to a truce then fine but i will say this if they try to attack me in a spawn and then run back into their city i will chase them right into their city or kill them right inside their gates.

I will not give them a damn thing unless they take it off my body. I will stop raiding their city cuz it seems i got my point across over the last week. But as far as i am concerned after my talks with Spewart and i quote "New isnt the EU NEW they are a pvp clan that is open and prompted to pvp and raids, WE WELCOME IT. Also Rorshack New didnt ask the server to not fight us we are just taking advantage of it". This was all said in about a 30min time frame of pm's back and forth. Take it for what it is their leadership is a bunch of douche bags and are taking NEW from what it was formed and meant to be a place where nooby characters could go and get skillz and learn DFO, to a place where they can get a free pass to do what ever the hell they want cuz of the server's turning ablind eye to them and leaving them alone and giving them free shit.

I am right in the middle of this for the simple fact that they have raided us in the hamlet multiple times and i have lost close to 60k in shit due to them zerging 3-4 guys with 10 or more people and no none wanting to fight them cuz they have "NEW" tags. They have to learn they are in a place to help new players not exploit the generosity of clans giving them a free pass.

Former KGB Member