Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
I think we all get it by now Tas, you don't like DFO ...


Actually I did for a long time. NA-1 and the horrible patch's since there were pretty much the nails in the coffin.

Once again, Great concept, horrible implementation. Its not that DFO is a horrible game, its that AV is a horrible developer.


I suggest a strategic retreat Shanks. Trying to get the last word with Tas is like trying to get congress to vote in term limits for themselves...


No, if your going to put out there that "xyz" is what came out of my mouth, you shouldn't leave out the "y and z"

I still like DFO's concept, I just despise AV.

Its like SWG and Sony. Absolutely loved SWG up to CU, and absolutely hated Sony the entire time. I still haven't purchased a single thing from Sony since they fucked up SWG. If AV was actually a larger publisher/developer I would of banned them as well from future support in the form of $$.

*EDIT: Don't hate the game, hate the makers and support of the game, there the ones fucking it up, its not the games fault for sucking.

Last edited by Tasorin; 07/09/10 10:31 AM. Reason: Because I can

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!