BAH...it's one thing to trash something Tas, but your not even being fair. There are MANY bright spots in DFO. Yes, it's fractured, but not broken. Some stuff needs work, but still, not broken.

I think the biggest issue is the change that people no longer are comfortable with. It's like what pissed darka off, when magic was changed recently. Still, nothing to leave the game for me yet.

There are things I do not like, but it is still the only game of its type out there. UO might still exist, but it is nothing compared to DFO. AOC is better graphically and some game mechanics, but fail on the full loot sand box aspect. Shadowbane is gone, WOW is and always has been such a joke, DAOC still exists, but the frontiers are all the PvP you will get...Star Wars was raped like UO and on and on ad nauseum. DFO still manages to fill so much, even with the hacked and exploited little problems and such. I predict you are wrong Tas, DFO WILL survive, it may see a server merge, but it will survive.


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]