LMAO good stuff there Tasorin box of cereal.... you just cant put it any simpler than that

As opposed to the terms..... I pretty much told em this.

"Look I am a thorn in your ass regardless if I am on your side or not, but at least if I am on your side I can spin what I say towards other parties instead of you, which I have done for X2 in the past (scratch my back I scratch yours) *Protection amongst the ranks of exploiters keeps my cities safe* It's just good buisness. Far as the religion thing.... BAH its like me saying you have to accept GOD isn't real and I will JOIN your alliance."

Basically every time I mention someones name on those forums they get a 3 day ban LOL. They exploit game mechanics to dupe items.... and I call em on it =)

SO yeah they eventually dropped all their issues and said... FUCK IT let him do what he does. I mean honestly.... I could do them more harm as an enemy than an ally XD 3days sux I am sure.

Main reasons for all this crap was they are merging servers and there needed to be a "Super" alliance to fight against the even high class of exploiters on the other 2 servers. Whom scared the crap out of the exploiters on my server =P its all REALLY funny to watch.

I dont even have to call em on it anymore... they are calling each other out as cheaters now back and forth, whom ever is gaining xp faster is on the "Hit List" of all the other cheaters. I guess a King of the Hill'deCheaters hehe.

Last edited by Raiden MarkIV; 05/10/10 11:30 PM.