so people I know went to fortress europa looking for work, the games and companies putting out many of the titles and computer animation products lately have been based there, however I also know that some of the small flash/java script companies putting out various small app games for like FB, or your cell phone will hire raw students and you can build up a good resume and enhance your knowledge and skills on a smaller scale till your ready to put in and make a greater leap. One could teach and pursue a masters and still on the side work in a online small app game company, but if movie industry is your thing, Disney is always looking for people, as was stated earlier.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]