Hey Goddammit that's my bedroom!

lol JK awesome work man, I see the military heavily influences some of your work. A subject I am also heavily influenced by, Thomas is just being picky, of course there is always going to be constant improvement, and detail work that you'll eventually iron out in time as the tools become second nature. I saw all kinds of areas too but I figure you know where and what you need to do and work on. Austin Texas is a great place for starters, but as Thomas said, markets bloated, there are many students looking in the same places.

Last edited by Drakiis; 03/16/10 11:47 PM. Reason: Because I am retarded

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]