honestly I was a little concerend last night at how long this went on in CA chat. I understand that we shouldn't back down when HH bullies people.... but I know Morlander was pissed as I heard it in his voice and perhaps he took it a bit too far on CA chat.

Bottom line... yes HH just standing around in that camp "watching" or "observing" is not a crime. They were told by morlander "I have the camp, sorry" and then "go away" later. They chose to sit around a bit... but DID NOT kill any mobs or take your loot.

I am not trying to defend HH here and I will back up Morlander's choice to call them out. With this game being so easy to miss communicate ones ideas, I wish you had given them more time to respond/leave before jumping on their shit in CA chat.

Again, Morlander you have other channels to press these issues with the alliance but bitching in CA chat about anything is flat out wrong and something we all agreed NOT to do. I don't care if I bitch slapped you and took all your gold and mobs... you DO NOT create drama in CA chat! God why can't people understand that?

Lastly, it is very lame that he report you for exploiting mobs! At the very least we should return the favor and personally make his DF life a living hell. Follow him around where ever he goes and just flat out fuck with him. Report him at every instance you see him macroing or other, etc. Eye for an Eye.

Sorry Morlander for your banning and I'm not blaming you or upset at yah as this post might seem. I just wish the CA chat was a little less cluttered. wink

cheers

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion