Originally Posted By: NOC EhWoL
It would be nice for an officer to be on for meetings no matter how stupid they may seem, and we have just as many actives as any other clan in N.O's.
If it's feasible I could create a dummy guild with my alt not affiliated with N.O's that those of us wanting more action could bounce to when we're feeling frisky?
So long story short the few actives we have should be sticking together more and these groups should be lead by even a recruit if need be, it will make us more productive in our own right as well as a team, after all that is what we are!

Dummy guild idea has been talked about but decided not to do this.

Getting groups to go out and do things, is something for anyone in the guild to do. not just leadership.

We are starting to see some action with some sieges the past few weekends now, and things are looking brighter. I hear there might be some action this weekend for us to participate in as well.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]