New leadership!
Lets cycle everybody out and get a fresh set of people leading things. laugh

On that thought and carrying the idea a step further since if we're honestly considering switching out our leadership for reasons that would ultimately alienate our current alliance since unhappy people basically want to do whatever they please without regards to CotP's standing on this server when we leave...

-- What about breaking KGB into open faction on EU server as well?

Our biggest complaint at the moment is inactivity overall and lack of action (even if a significant number of people are perfectly content to grind skills till transfer off of the riches of Yssam farming)... other groups are out there having more fun though with siege warfare that our current alliance is simply not engaged in. It makes more sense than continuing our current stale existence on EU under a new leadership core for all of 4-5 weeks.

If we're content - there's no need for leadership changes.
If we want change - we should go open-faction so people can go wherever they please without issue till server transfers. This way people can stay in KGB if they want to be here on Yssam chillin' out, or they can go to guilds who are doing sieges until transfers if they're bored shitless.

Anywho, just more thoughts on it. I think Jetstar is pretty much on standby mode as much as I'm wanting to be on standby mode too.

Can we get your thoughts on this, Jetstar?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --