and the Provost Marshal, what about him and his role both on EU and on NA? Oh and Jet you might want to update the laws and policies concerning Paladins if your going to start electing them to office, allowing them into guild politics, and promoting them. In all honesty you've gone way farther then the current policies allow by the armed forces page, and have superseded regulations and not consulted the senate as far as I know on the matter, but then my knowledge of what is happening is very limited. While these individuals definitely deserve the merits, I feel they should have stepped down, transfered, or been reassigned to a new posting instead of carrying all these ranks and titles if they are not permitted by KGB service policies. I also feel, and this is not self motivated, that heaping acknowledgment of a select few and not giving enough other people credit for their hard work or a chance to prove themselves is not creating enough officers to effectively handle all operations. Having every issue boiled down to the same three people makes a bottleneck of leadership, and doesn't inspire anyone to do more, it just makes people do less because they are unsure of what can be done, or whether or not it should be done. I don't know just some thoughts, I'm not disagreeing with leadership, I am just seeking clarity, direction, and order in conjunction with policy.

Quote:
Paladins do not fall under Military rule for they are the spiritual branch of the KGB. Our Paladin brothers focus on one thing and one thing only, the art of War. Leaving their ranks and titles behind, they have sworn their lives to the art of combat. Creating a new order in the KGB, these men have been chosen to follow the path of the Paladin. They will not be distracted with Guild Politics. Combat is their religion, and new techniques and fighting evil will be their focus.

Quote:
KGB Paladin is not a leadership rank, it is a special order of Citizen that focuses on PVP combat

Quote:
The GSS will not carry standard military ranks and will report directly to the High King. Its leader will carry the title of Director. All KGB GSS operations are considered Classified.

Last edited by Drakiis; 07/14/09 08:08 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]