KGB EU FACTION LEADERSHIP
Leadership ranks, titles and position details are available in the KGB Constitution and KGB Armed Forces links on the KGB Portal page on the right hand side.

(GM5) High King JetStar
As High King, I will continue to preside over the official Darkfall Faction on EU until Character Transfer. On Friday, 07/17 I will be leaving to 2.5 weeks on vacation to Canada and Alaska. I will be on on a limited basis, but building a new leadership team to run the faction in my absence.

(F5)(GM1) KGB Chancellor Jaguar Skullsplinter / Tasho
Former logistics officer Jaguar will be assuming the position of Chancellor under High King and High Chancellor JetStar. Jaguar will carry the rank of Supreme General and serve as second in command. Jaguar with is officer corps, will run the faction in JetStar's absence.

(G2) General Morlander
Morlander will be taking over as the ranking military officer reporting to High King JetStar, and Chancellor Jaguar. General Morlander and Chancellor Jaguar will be looking to expand the EU officer corps. Interested parties should speak to both of them.

(GM3) Chief of Staff Valaria
The rank of Chief of Staff is not defined in the Constitution. The Chief of Staff carries out day to day operations in service to the Federal faction. They carry the authority of the High King/High Queen but may only act in their service and not independently. Valaria will continue to share the Morlander account and will continue to support operations on the EU faction.

THE EU PLAN
The majority of KGBers have voted to stay on EU, and our new leadership team is going to move forward quickly. Recently, we have added 40 Siege Hammers, and have resources to build 10 of each cannon for combat operations. We plan to build our gold stock to allow sieging a hamlet if we desire.

Much of this depends on our membership totals, and activity. Over the next day we are going to gauge activity and schedule operations accordingly.

We are also looking for a new generation of leadership. If you are interested in leading, you should take the initiative, and organize PVP/PVE groups, and start moving forward.

I will be making another post with the results of our activity inquiry in the next 48 hours.

RECOGNITION OF DEPARTING LEADERS
I wanted to take the time to acknowledge the KGB leaders from EU that are departing for the NA server open faction. These officers have served with dedication and distinction.

(G4) General Dunlop Phaete
General Dunlop was the ranking military leader on the EU server since the completion of High Chancellor Derid's term. Dunlop is a strong PVP leader and is credited with starting the KGB Champion revitalization. General Dunlop is credited with leading many historic KGB battles such as the infamous cavalry charge just after the famous victory at the siege on Mar shral. Dunlop holds the rank of KGB Paladin and will be playing on the OPEN FACTION until server transfer.

It gives me great pleasure to grant Paladin Dunlop Phaete the KGB HIGH KING'S GOLDEN CROSS for exemplary service to KGB.

(G2) General Hare
General Hare brought balance to the EU leadership team. With combat logistics and communications as his strong point, he made sure our troops were stocked with the best enchanted weapons KGB had to offer. I have granted General Hare the title of Arch Duke as he departs for the NA server open faction until server transfer.

It gives me great pleasure to grant Arch Duke Hare the KGB HIGH KING'S GOLDEN CROSS for exemplary service to KGB.

(G2) General Donk Leaps
General "Donk" is a well known and well liked / respected battle commander. His skills to motivate are unmatched. General Donk has a reputation for winning, and will always be remembered for his actions against Afgan cannons in the now famous siege on Mar shral. I have granted General Donk the title of Arch Duke as he departs for the NA server open faction until server transfer.

It gives me great pleasure to grant Arch Duke Donk the KGB HIGH KING'S GOLDEN CROSS for exemplary service to KGB.

(G2) General Kay Rica
General Kay is new to KGB since Darkfall launch. Kay is a commanding PVPer and is credited for the resurgence of the KGB GSS. Kay's covert skills are legendary, and he personally was responsible for on of the greatest coups in Darkfall political history. I have granted General Kay the title of Arch Duke as he departs for the NA server open faction until server transfer.

It gives me great pleasure to grant Arch Duke Kay the KGB HIGH KING'S GOLDEN CROSS for exemplary service to KGB.

(G1) and former, G5 High Chancellor, General Derid Metari
Former KGB High Chancellor Derid is the father of KGB Darkfall. His relentless push for success in DFO over the years, and his key term as High Chancellor make him on of the most successful leaders in KGB History. He excels in both PVP and diplomatic prowess. A new generation of Knights came to power under his direction and wisdom. I have granted High Chancellor Derid the title of Grand Duke as he departs for the NA server open faction until server transfer. Derid will also retain his position in the KGB Senate.

It gives me great pleasure to grant Grand Duke Derid the KGB HIGH KING'S GOLDEN CROSS for exemplary service to KGB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter