Hi,

I would like to present myself as a potential officer in whatever position you may find suitable. I haven't yet accomplished much in Darkfall, with regards to PVP, but my record of competence in Shadowbane (under Holroms rule) might give me credit, even if DFO is a very different game.

I was IC in KGB subs in SB, in many different Cities and I've never, to my knowledge, had any complaints about my conduct as most of the old SB Knights will attest.

Right now I would prefer a non-PVP position, as my skills in PVP in DFO is not yet good enough, compared with the leaving officers. That is however something I will most definately work on. In the absence of more competent PVP-officers, I will however try to lead defensive groups against raiders, to the best of my ability. This is one way, I plan to skill-up my PVP-leadership skills.

Being a european I will often be online at American off-hours and I think we could take advantage of this, even if Valaria and Jaguar among others have covered these off-times very well.

I hope you will consider me, as I do this to serve my fellow Knights, as well my own interrest (which in no way conflicts with KGB standing orders :-).

PM SENT TO YOU - JetStar

Last edited by JetStar; 07/14/09 01:10 PM.

Kind regards
AllYourBase AreBelongToUs / Borne OfFire

------------
Dude: "My thief BS for 800 dmg! Omfg, omfg, lawl, noobzorz"
AYB (drunk): "Do people take damage from being bullshitted? WTF???"