Since this is a place to post your concernes hear is something for all of us on Mourning. I think we really need to do something about getting our own TOL.
Hawks has been goood place to for us to start and Vaylor has been a good Nation leader imo, But things are starting to go downward. If you are ever in vent, you are starting to hear about how Vaylor is so frustrated about the way the nation is going.
He has on numerous occasion talked about if other subs dont get there stuff straight he will start to unsub or not recruit, and the other day i was in town and was attacked in a friendly way and when i started fighting back the guards attacked me and i didnt even hit the guards. So to me that a attack against KGB in there own way. For us not to beable to do any dualing in town.
I might be looking to deeep into things but we do really need to get our owne TOL, even sweetleaf who started after us on mourning has a r7 Tol and two mines so there is no reasong we shouldnt either. Its starting to get boring just watching everyone pll or farming. Its time to be a threat to this server just like the way it was on Veng. It
We cant even really recruite because we dont even have our owne town. Hawks have been very nice to us and making us feel wanted at first but i feel that things are changing.