The application process was developed long ago and ensures a new and or returning KGB members dedication to our organization. Sure it is a pain in the ass, sure noone wants to go through it, but that is its purpose. Anyone that lacks the attention span to complete the application process, also lacks the attention to represent KGB and all the members that came before them.
In the past, I have allowed KGB SB factions to follow their own guidelines when it came to membership in the KGB organization. This has produced both goods and bad results.
In my recent return to SB before we again abandon the effort, I was flooded with messages like, "is this the real Jet?", "are you here to clean up the reputation and actions of KGB's SB presence?" and on and on.
I found KGB members not even understanding our legacy or mission. Members that freely spoke about random PKing to me personally, and not even having a clue that I would be offended.
It is this experience that has forced my hand to make it KGB LAW that all returning veterans as well as new recruits follow the historical membership process.
This means that Chief of Staff and KGB Grand Duchess Elph will be directly involved in the posting and approval of all new and returning members of KGB.
She defends and carries the authority of the High King in her decisions and is granted the power to place any member under supreme court review if they violate the KGB 10 commandments and or Constitution.
I know we are all waiting for the next big thing in online gaming. Many are turning to SB as a filler to enhance guild unity and continue our ongoing presence in MMORPGs. But the most important thing is that we continue to honor our hostory, and our code, and continue to seperate ourselves from the rest of the online gaming organizations, as we have done for going on 9 years.
Remember those who came before you, and what made us great. Our code is what seperates us, and has given us the power to be a factor over the last 9 years. Each of you carries this responsibility, each of you ir responsible for setting us apart from the masses:

Quote:

As a Citizen of the KGB Nation, my personal integrity is irreproachable. I will never degrade myself by the lying to, cheating of, stealing from, or harming my fellow Citizens or declared Allies. I hold myself personally and unequivocally responsible to ensure the preservation of the honor of the Citizenship and good name of the KGB at all times. I will, to the best of my power, uphold the Ten Commandments while preventing all offences against the persons and properties of the KGB Nation.

I depend on each of you to uphold this that seperates us from the masses. Someday I will fight beside each of you, and together we can prove how we exist is right.

I am proud to server side by side with all over you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter