I think part of the problem is, you don't have to be hardcore to make a difference. You just have to put out the effort.

Secondly, I couldn't agree more with Arkh about the difference in the ways to call out getting jumped. "Two guys north of town PKing me." does little for me but get me moving ot the North gate while the intel gets sorted out.

"Two guys north of city at kobalds jumping me, I am pulling back to city to North gate" tells me way more and gives me a good plan on how best to vector in to your location and provide assitance. I mean, its our land, our terrain, most of us know the surrounding areas around the city pretty well now. We know where we can come in from and be hidden or them seeing us being obstructed. Most of us know which way there going to bolt after they get done with you. There are only so many ways out of the hornets nest once you alert the soldiers.

Use this to our advantage. A standardized method to calling out enemy around town would really help.

Example: "Tasorin, 2 pk's North of town, at kobalds camp, baiting back to town"

Notice I didn't say guild names, or player names. It doesn't matter to me what guild there in, allied or not, they broke the seal and attacked me. The point is, get your ass off the clan stone and mobilize out into the field.

This simple standard callout is more then enough to send a couple people in exactly the right direction without a bunch of people talking over each other in vent.


Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!