Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
Quote:
I'm not saying that everyone has to be dicks, but our whole mentality needs to change imho, and people have to expect that if they join a pvp group, it's serious time - not "lets have fun" and screw around time. That, if they are caught looting in the middle of battle, they'll be called out a little. (Not shouted mind you) Dunlop has been starting to do this in coupel times i've grouped with, but whenever he's not on, it seems we revert to "nice guy" tactics - which never ends up in a good place.



My skill level in "Asshole" is 99.0. It surges sometimes and falls back to 99.


agreed


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]