So we've established a few basics here and that is what I aimed at from the start of this thread...
ThiS:

What makes this game "tick" with regard to combat?

and...
What is this guild prepared to do about it.


Tactics from what I read here are largely:

Hit and run.
Range is king.
Melee sucks.
Drain their stam and you will win.

Sounds like pretty standard FPS stuff.

With this in mind I ask the following?
Who'd played an FPS here?...one with a good group of players?
BF2, Combat Arms, etc.
Anyone who has will tell you.
You just get lucky with the group sometimes, but when you do its because:
They know their own skill level.
They know the map.
They know which weapon to use when.
lastly...
They know the guy next to them knows everything they know.

Doesn't hurt to pwn the nubs either.

All I'm saying is...What can be more random and run and gun that an fps! and yet a good organized clan will ALWAYS destroy he guys who just get "thrown together".

Its because these guys know their shit and they fight on the same map constantly.

Who are KGB's enemies?Its a given that ANUSman is one...
am I right? ok then...
We train by NOT training.
Organize a raid EVERY DAY. Hit the same area and same grp EVERY DAY.
Next week...choose another grp.

ok...I getting waaaaaay ahead of myself...I'll save that for another thread.

Any other good suggestions?

I refuse to believe that a game of this scale with grps of this size are immune to at least SOME form of tactical advantage!?

WHAT ABOUT FREAKING NUMBERS!?!!?

Throw me a bone here...puh lease because the very first fkng second I log into this game...I am going to go find a guy and I'm gonna kill him. A lot. Even if I lose A LOT. Why?
"cause eventually I will either kick his ass or have learned enough from it that I will know how to kick someone else's ass. Primitive and retarded as it sounds...Its still training.
Its still Some kind of training.

Damn.. I just need to get in there and figure this game out.


"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"