Quote:
On a side note, i would like the guild to pass out more of the crafting items. I know i have made a tone of arrows, but there are people asking me for some, i have no way of getting those arrows to those that are in need. I have no problem farming for these resources, but there is no one more important in this guild than any other, so i believe that things need to be spread out.


I personally passed out 500 arrows to different guild members yesterday alone. All they have to do is ask.

Quote:
I feel that leadership is not talking to each other before making decisions, and even though they are in a leadership position, everything that deals with the guild, they need to talk to each other and come up with a group decision.


I'm sorry that you feel this way, but it is incorrect. We are talking about every major decision before it is made. Derid is great at getting all of our opinions and then making an educated decision.

Quote:
I'd love to join one of those groups when you're running them, Dunlop. I'll be home in a few minutes and I'll tell you what I need, I think I still have one or two mining picks and one or two axes in my bank, but I'll check and post.


Wonderful. I've been running them pretty much every night. I'll be home at about 4 or 5 CST this afternoon and will promptly start a group that I hope lasts most of the night. I'll give you tool as soon as I get on. In the meantime, all leadership has access to retrieve items from the clan vault and they can help you if I'm not around.


Former KGB Member