All very good points guys and I will just say I second them. It is frustrating watching so many people working on other stats at this time. It is like a kid with his hands up agains the window when he is grounded. Watching all the other kids play. If we all do our part we will get the city up faster and we can all have more time to work on the "fun" stuff.

If you feel that is too much to ask then at least agree to if you plan to play for 4 hours then 2 of those you will devote to the guild harvesting.

I also feel the same message should be heard by our allies. If I can't bind at my own city then I certainly hope that those taking up bind spots are assisting with resource gathering. Tonight is my gaming night. I will probably get in 8 hours of gaming. I commit to the guild that 4 of those will be harvesting wood and stone.