Quote:

I hope Jet, you and everyone reading this feels me on this. Every organization faces its trials and tribulations, internally and externally. But there are some irrefutable laws of leadership that apply to this equation. The highest leaders or founders in any organization places their flag in the sand and boldly claims, “This is what we are about.” The flag says, “This is what this organization is about.” It is a bold statement regarding vision, and value systems. Some people will be attracted to that vision and will gravitate towards the flag; others will not agree and will depart. That is always ok. Not every organization is for everyone. I do not know the full history of KGB, its founders or its former leaders, but I can tell you this…current leadership has clearly made a statement about who KGB is, and what KGB is about. It is a great statement and it shows throughout the membership. Everyone I have met and played with shares the vision or at least acts upon it.

Thank you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter