I don't think there was ever any doubt as to how hard the leadership has worked, nor anyone who didn't appreaciate it. Though there is nothing to indicate any finality concerning KGB's ability to overcome our losses, regardless of how painful, and rally for the future and greater glory of the guild. Despair is for the discouraged, and hopeless to feast upon, no guild on Doomsayer has more potential then this one, no guild is as determined as those assembled here, and no guild has the strength to stand when others would chose to fall other then KGB. Let all come and witness our power first hand and they will either crumble to dust before us or pay homage to our strength of will to carry on.

Doomsayer will become home to many of us, to those of us just arriving, and to those of us who have left to return to. Our Nation one of the greatest to rise, and a beacon to the server as our right rule in a land of lawless chaos where the old faith of KGB continues to wage war upon those who would do anything to drag us below.

Last edited by Drakiis; 07/29/08 11:15 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]