Oh a very detailed explaination, Thanks Derid. This is exactly what I am talking about the core of the issue, and I quote "The Senate was never a truly independant or coequal branch, but treating it such I think gave the wrong impression and set wrong expectations. For right or wrong," This explains all. Huburis a downfall of many people. I get it thanks again Derid, I will say this however once control is lost it can never be regained, and while what happened has happened I fear this new iteration could potentially devolve down the same path which will require more govenment oversight thus requiring other branches to pick up the slack As it stands though I guess I can get on board IF oversight can be maintained, and IF counsil can maintain a good working relationship. I realize nothing can be perfect, and that this is all an exsperiment or work in progress. I just dislike wasted effort and if there is indeed a rainbow at the end of it all then I am all for it. My Godkid says that the Sun smiles on me, and if that be true then I see it so for KGB as well if everyones intentions be pure.

Last edited by Drakiis; 03/15/22 08:14 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]