Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Here is my opinion on the matter, and this is in no ways meant to upset or encourage arguments.

1. Even if every Ancient of KGB were to be awakened, and even if the games potential was a reality, and even if we could raise our own Kingdom. Participation levels always die off, much of KGB is aging and has not been shown to display any longevity. People have constantly changing lives/responsibilities. Many KGB do not seem to have the time to game like they used to.

2. Money; Some have it, some do not. Investing in another game after the disappointments of the past would certainly limit those KGB that could play. I am invested in Crowfall, Eternal Crusade, and Star Citizen. This is not something I could stretch my money to cover.

3. Meta; It seems that this game is built on a pregenerated Nobility system, getting out on your own, serving your own seems ridiculously unrealistic. 20K people seriously? I would rather play this game unbound than be bound to some unknown power structure.

Awakening the old KGB probably wont happen. We have seen examples in history where a core group of veterans and a new following creates a new generation. Look at Darkfall and Archage as great examples.

Being 49, I was already in my 40's when DFO hit and I was playing 4 to 8 hours a day.

What is missing? The passion.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter