I am also hoping that we can ALL muster/unite under a common banner for a change! I know that we CAN have multiple games but I certainly don't feel like it make us a stronger organization for that, especially with the ADHD gamers pulling around the organization like their own private pull-toy.

All of my energy and focus currently is being spent on a game that DOES exist... and seems to have a cold shoulder from most of our membership. Beyond that - I am focused on Star Citizen and nothing else. I will keep an eye on this title - but so far all I am seeing is "possibilities" and those can change drastically over time.

SotA turned out to be DRASTICALLY different from what I backed as well. CoE seems cool - but sooo very early. I am glad we have people involved with looking at and evaluating the game over time - but I do not see myself joining in right now to support its development.

For me it seems that Star Citizen seems to be very much on track with what most of our folks would enjoy (except for the 'must be elf/gnome/mage/fantasy' types). For once we will be able to support the FPS folks with Star Marine style boarding/assaults as well as trade and manufacturing, science, and mining folks. How many of our members feel the same? I really don't know - but like JetStar and others I am very excited about it. Other members already seem already content in poking holes and throwing doubts about if Star Citizen is going to be or even if it will "release". This is something I hate to see.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers