I'm looking forward to getting in some grinding groups at some point as well. My current RL situation has had been very busy with work so most of the time I'm on its pretty much managing my workers and crafting things. Sidara and I will have a couple weeks of mostly free time coming up so that will give us ample time to catch up - even if that is a bit late to do so.

It's perhaps not my place to talk given that I can't help with them yet but I feel like kill quests would be faster and more beneficial for the guild for the multitude of reasons that have been posted above. Sure fishing quests might give you more value for the quest itself but kill quests are arguably faster to complete, force us to work together in combat, provide the potential for PVP experience, gear drops, additional money loot, blackstones and shows others that we are active.

Once Sidara and I are leveled up we will be significantly more active on the guild questing at that point and should be able to organize some kill groups even late into the AM, as that tends to be our most "free" time to play.

-Hadrik Hardhammer, FFXIV | -Zsane, Archeage (Retired) | Steam: KGB Zane | E-mail: Zane@ecsinc.com | Currently on Tap: Empty Keg :(