I know we didn't come into the game with a plan and many of us didn't even think we would be playing this game (myself included) but we need everyone to start progressing their characters. We barely have any 50's.

And I don't mean fishing.

All people do is fish. All people talk about is fish. I've tried to get people to group for grinding but all I get is a link to the fish they just caught. I feel like we're just a fishing guild.

We need to start getting groups together to grind xp and take over spawns. The levels make a big difference. While we're in the spawn, we should all be flagged and ready to fight for it. I want it so people say "don't bother going to X spawn in Calph E1, KGB owns it".

Another thing we should be doing is guild kill quests. They are so much better than the gathering ones. You can gets lots of loot and people can group up together. Grouping up together can lead to PvP, (which we all need to practice) getting new recruits, and just getting to know each other better. I really don't want to spend the time/energy gathering 2500 rocks.

Now I'm not saying fishing is a bad thing, I just don't think we should all be focusing on it right now.

As I said, just my opinion.

- Niru/Urgoz