I can maybe try & clear this up, yes there has been a lot of fishing lately but you shouldn't take that as a fishing guild, we had a great war a few days back it was pretty amazing. I do Agree I'd like to see more people at 50 it will help a lot, but one thing I can tell you & why people are fishing a lot more lately is because of the potential of making decent gold along with scroll bosses.

Zombiez & myself found that the 4hr quest which btw pays the most exp & silver to the guild just so happens to be a fishing quest each time. I don't want you all to think we are focused on being all about fishing, but fishing is helping progress with large amounts of silver to gear up properly, I think everything else will fall in place as people get geared up. Like Chloraform said I think most people are down to grind about anytime.

I'll get more activity going when I get settled into my new place, in the meantime I'll talk with the others in charge & work out some kind of plan

feel free to contact me here anytime with idea's or questions I will answer back when I can