I think Kasich can outdo Hillary, or get close enough as makes no matter if he got the nomination. Hillary's problem, is noone really wants her. Not even her own party, all she has going for her is Wall St, the Defense and Intel industry, and that "aura of inevitability". If a somewhat Purple guy who was Establishment friendly, and not terribly objectionable to anyone like Kasich was her opponent I think she would have a hard time.

As far as Rand/Christie I know what you mean, I am trying to drill down specifically on where the impression comes from.

Like I was saying before, its subjective. To some GOP primary audiences , obviously some of his views are objectionable. Its not like I thought you supported him or anything, I just was in a mood to Spread the Good Word on Gov Christie cause I wax ranty at times. (im really fuckin bored with my job atm)


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)