Originally Posted By: Helemoto
I read it and I sent you what you needed to make me the items i wanted.
I also sent items that said they were for cooking assuming you could use
them for leveling up.
I didn't know you didn't want other mats.

I wont bother you again, I am taking your advise and taking care of my self.

I remember that mail Helemoto. The mats you sent appeared very random, not what you need to make food at all, unless you wanted tier 1 hardtack maybe??

I also thanked you for trying to donate, and said I don't need anything more donated. I resent them to you so you could gain the gold from vendoring them, and because I didn't have any inventory space. I then sent you to the oracle via that mail, so you could see what was in the recipes for food. When I said be self sufficient, I meant don't worry about donating stuff to me- but rather grow the stuff you needed for your food, so you would have the mats you would need. I would say it came off wrong and you took it with hostile intent, was never meant to be the case. But I wish you the best in growing your cooking skill, more cooks wouldn't be a bad thing. I strongly recommend a good movie while your doing it though, O- have deep pockets too IF your grinding it hardcore- the grain is the cheapest to grind on, but even it currently goes for 15g per 1000.