I've been snooping....err "researching" a lot over the past few days about stuff, from what I've seen, several OTG members have left and joined this Tenacious gamers. While that could be nothing, I could easily see that becoming a source of friction and drama in this "alliance" if OTG were to join.

I know a lot of people here have known them for years, but from my personal experiences with them , while most of them are pretty cool people, they tend to make whatever alliance all about them and and they really, realllly aren't very good at organizing things and it becomes a cluster****. I'm just a foot soldier, and happy to be one, but for my two cents- I wouldn't be in favor of an alliance with them.

That said however, these tenacious gamers really have their ducks in a row, I see that as being a strong ally, ecspecially on the crafting side of things, and from what I seen they are also planning to land rush Two Crowns, although going for the Northern Beach area. I haven't been able to find anything about Illegitimus, though I think I remember they were a big pvp guild in GW2.

It goes without saying COTP and CSKY would be strong allies. On that note, unless Grim took them away in the past week, I still have basic admin rights on Cotp's mumble from ESO, so I can move people around and give people the KGB tag on there if anyone is planning to attend that meeting.

Last edited by Selenian; 09/10/14 06:34 AM.