Originally Posted By: Sini
Very nice car, please tell me it a manual.

I was raised in a Muscle Car family by an old man who looks like he just rode in on a time machine from the 50's, complete with natural Pompadour and black frame glasses (before there were even Hipsters).

Yes it has the 6 speed manual transmission. It's going to the muffler shop today after work to get the factory resonators deleted and straight stainless pipe put back in.

Goes into the Dealership on Saturday to get put on the Dyno Analyzer and have the factory pre-set mode chnaged from "Economy" to "Interceptor" . The Challenger R/T's come with three factory EMC pre-sets. Economy, Performance and Interceptor. The Dodge Challenger is a common State Trooper vehicle they use for Interceptor duty.

Just those two adjustments should push the HP to 438 at the power plant and about 380 brake horse power. Hopefully with the tune change I will get an average of 18 MPG for City/Hwy. As long as I can keep from blowing Camero's and straight leg Mustangs off of the line at every light some jack monkey pulls up next to me and wants to test Black Dynamite.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!