Quote:

what faction are you from nether? dont recognize your name... and like owain said contact elph she can add you to eve forum. if you have any questions grab us in vent the info is in the great hall forum




Caldari(sp). I haven't played for over a year. I've got some good mining training, missle training, light cruiser training, and some good training into engineering and production. I was working on making missles and ships, I think.

At the time I quit, I was flying a jammer cruiser (blackbird), although I had zero combat time in it. Our corp wasn't ready for combat.

I heard they were going to take out instas. Did that ever go live? I created a whole bunch of dead-on instas for my last corp. I did most of the raid and mining scout stuff.

*edit - PM sent! I think I had ... 8 or 900k training points. We'll see when I re-up. I'll try to at least get in the game tonight. Hopefully I don't get waxed just logging in.

Last edited by nethervoid; 11/08/06 01:54 PM.