Quote:


I heard they were going to take out instas. Did that ever go live? I created a whole bunch of dead-on instas for my last corp. I did most of the raid and mining scout stuff.





From what I hear CCP is going to add "warp to location" (pretty much removing the need for many instas) and leave in the other distance to warp to optionally. No idea on when, perhaps as early as the next update. The servers have been bogged down a lot lately due to huge collections of insta-bookmarks and the trade thereof. So yea, that would pretty much get rid of a LOT of traffic. People will still need safe-spots/etc tho, so doubt if they will kill bookmarks.

Yea the graphics are pretty sweet! But they are actually working those also over the next few months. New engine will support DirectX10 and there will be a LOT of new innovations for the DirectX9 client too.

CCP purchased the distribution rights to EVE, so no more store copy at all - just a download (but it is smaller than one CD).