I share many of the sentiments Niru and Revco, and its not Morlanders fault or Donks as they both have different styles/tactics to seige defending, and I think are great leaders in their own ways. Lets not blame the numbers game cause then we use it as an excuse or crutch to try and win. Reality is, they pushed harder and ended up outplaying us on two critical moments that paid off for them. We may have won if things went better, but id rather focus on what we can improve on.

One thing I was hoping we could learn from this is that when we were defending Apautan on the ground after we gave up on the seigestones, is how to learn to form groups before hand that are balanced with good mix of all classes and have groups move together as a team in individual chat rooms while listening to command chat from our generals as its designed too. I think the cluster of using one channel is also scaring some people from saying important things, meanwhile making people say dumb things at the same time (complaints and general stuff that should be left for after). We need to work as a cohesive seige force if we want to outplay our opponents. But its really early in the game and synergy from addiction guys/new people/and older kgb vets has yet to really form. We got tested today and I think it wasnt all that bad. Trust me when I say that. We lost a seige as Addiction and it was horrifyingly bad. We kept our own and dished it out quite a bit.

I uploaded a non listed video for anyone who cares to watch the battle of the apautan plateaus.

http://youtu.be/RtFUwFDG4Ko

dont post this on the forums or anywhere else for the matter. I havent learned how to block out guild chat and all that stuff on Vegas Pro 12. I just got it yesterday and im learning it. I dont plan on posting any videos until I get better at figuring out how to make my videos look better, with editing and intros for KGB. This is strictly for KGB watching!