Regarding the in game chat, I am sorry if I am missing questions or conversations. Honestly this game has the worst chat window I have ever used. I played games 10 years ago with a better chat window setup.

Which really sucks for Uber and people who require text. I know for a fact though that it this was brought up several times in vent over the weekend to make sure people are communicating with our text based guild members.

If it seems like people are ignoring you then they probably just didn't see your text. You can only see maybe 1 sentence from each window unless it is the one window you have open.

So I don't think the issue is that guys act like your team but you don't play like a team....I think people are just missing a ton of chat from ALL windows because of a very poor chat function within the game.

KGB is acting and playing like a team all across the map on a daily basis. I hope everyone will make a more conscious effort to pay attention to clan chat and help out our folks that require that method of communication.

Last edited by Sethan; 04/29/13 06:52 AM.