Originally Posted By: Lorddarka
this continent sucks. barren ugly laggy fire shit everywhere.
minimal pvp and it seems only the elite pvpers roam here reguarly. fire dragon is a hater. mob camps r horrific. nodes r ok but almost all the iron is empty.(nothing new here) also visibilty is a bitch people see u a mile away cant hide behind trees and foilage etc when harvesting. i dont see why u guys would wanna live here. anyways if i missing anything lemme know. this my how i feel about this place.

Dude If I had a woman that bitched as much as you I would kick her ass to the curb...lol sheesh.

The reason we moved here TEMPORARILY was to see how prepared we were to move logistically also there was talk about a siege. NOBODY ever said it was going to be permanent. We live as a group we fight as a group. I don't think it's to much to ask people to move to another area. It served it's purposed, many of us had gotten fire elementals done, along with other mob prowess gains. We know Cairn isn't a visually friendly place to be.

Next weekend we are going to move to Niffleheim to farm mobs such as polar bears, Ice ellemenetals and other high prowess feats that we can get while we are there. Now put your purse down and pull up those big boy pants and lets group up and have some fun while getting some big prowess gains. So... I would be harvesting some ore, wood,leather or whatever mats you need to get some armor and weapons together for a weekend of farming.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 04/28/13 08:59 PM.