The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lorddarka Cairn - 04/29/13 12:40 AM
this continent sucks. barren ugly laggy fire shit everywhere.
minimal pvp and it seems only the elite pvpers roam here reguarly. fire dragon is a hater. mob camps r horrific. nodes r ok but almost all the iron is empty.(nothing new here) also visibilty is a bitch people see u a mile away cant hide behind trees and foilage etc when harvesting. i dont see why u guys would wanna live here. anyways if i missing anything lemme know. this my how i feel about this place.
Posted By: HeRog Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 02:49 AM
I think you made the post a few hours late... It is my understanding the leadership has determined that we should head back to our City whenever you feel like it.
Posted By: Sethan Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 03:35 AM
Glad to be back home....
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 03:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Lorddarka
this continent sucks. barren ugly laggy fire shit everywhere.
minimal pvp and it seems only the elite pvpers roam here reguarly. fire dragon is a hater. mob camps r horrific. nodes r ok but almost all the iron is empty.(nothing new here) also visibilty is a bitch people see u a mile away cant hide behind trees and foilage etc when harvesting. i dont see why u guys would wanna live here. anyways if i missing anything lemme know. this my how i feel about this place.

Dude If I had a woman that bitched as much as you I would kick her ass to the curb...lol sheesh.

The reason we moved here TEMPORARILY was to see how prepared we were to move logistically also there was talk about a siege. NOBODY ever said it was going to be permanent. We live as a group we fight as a group. I don't think it's to much to ask people to move to another area. It served it's purposed, many of us had gotten fire elementals done, along with other mob prowess gains. We know Cairn isn't a visually friendly place to be.

Next weekend we are going to move to Niffleheim to farm mobs such as polar bears, Ice ellemenetals and other high prowess feats that we can get while we are there. Now put your purse down and pull up those big boy pants and lets group up and have some fun while getting some big prowess gains. So... I would be harvesting some ore, wood,leather or whatever mats you need to get some armor and weapons together for a weekend of farming.

Posted By: Hare Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 07:11 AM
Good prowess, high lvl mobs. I did everything from fire elementals to soloing bandits. I also made 1800 rawhide while finishing the 150 gnoll feat. Not a bad weekend, I coulda spent it bitchin too but I didn't.

Come on Darka you sound old and crotchety.

Anyway we are back to our island.
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 10:02 AM
Bleh i speak up for a majority of people a a and im trolled. Bleh whatever keep acting the way u r
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 10:45 AM
And the top things off voice communication we also need to talk in clan chat also for no headsets or deaf people like uber. Countless times I've seen many questions unanswered simple things as is the bank clear etc guys act like your team but you don't play like a team. Stop worrying about what I'm doing if I'm not on vent there's a reason behind it. 99 percent of the time I'm on my laptop harvesting at two frames pe. r second there's no need to be in vent when I can't do anything. When I'm on my desktop I'm always vent. I love hearing o'dark is doing his own thing etc. I'm beat on a rock or tree
Posted By: Instrument Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 11:10 AM
In about 8 hours from now Sly crusies will be running a boat trip

from the chaos bank in Cairn to our home port
Posted By: Morlander Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 11:24 AM
i dunno darka i got 3 feasts done on cairn in 2 days and pulled in like 1600 iron ore
the camps with the alliance there are ours and we dont get bothered even as far as accomplishing goals this weekend was mostly beneficial i think for a majoraty of the guild
we will be visiting nif next if peopel want to head over midweek they r welcome to do so by the weekend most of the alliance will be there if we done get sieged
Posted By: Valaria Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 11:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Hare
Good prowess, high lvl mobs. I did everything from fire elementals to soloing bandits. I also made 1800 rawhide while finishing the 150 gnoll feat. Not a bad weekend, I coulda spent it bitchin too but I didn't.

Come on Darka you sound old and crotchety.

Anyway we are back to our island.

That rawhide made my eyes SHINE!!!! and I smiled. THANKS!!
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 12:14 PM
Keep grinding away boss. Almost all your high level Prow guys are grinding the middle map mobs. But it requires a team effort. Good work keep grinding mobs they give you 1k prowess when you can spend the same time grinding mobs that give 20x more
Posted By: HeRog Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 01:07 PM
I did not love Cairn either. I went because we were asked to go, and that is how you support your leadership.

I am happy to be back on our island.

Does our guild own any cities on Niff? I hope we have somewhere to stay there.
Posted By: Sethan Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 01:32 PM
I am glad to be off that island but I am not going to act like the island wasn't good for our guild and myself.

I personally gained over 3.5k prowess down there, looted a few thousand pounds of stuff and met a lot of alliance people. Some I liked and some I really didn't like.

Either way, we completed most of our goals down there and that is what counts. We uprooted and move completely across the map in a rather smooth process.

Posted By: HeRog Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 01:38 PM
There should be a "like" button.
Posted By: Sethan Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 01:48 PM
Regarding the in game chat, I am sorry if I am missing questions or conversations. Honestly this game has the worst chat window I have ever used. I played games 10 years ago with a better chat window setup.

Which really sucks for Uber and people who require text. I know for a fact though that it this was brought up several times in vent over the weekend to make sure people are communicating with our text based guild members.

If it seems like people are ignoring you then they probably just didn't see your text. You can only see maybe 1 sentence from each window unless it is the one window you have open.

So I don't think the issue is that guys act like your team but you don't play like a team....I think people are just missing a ton of chat from ALL windows because of a very poor chat function within the game.

KGB is acting and playing like a team all across the map on a daily basis. I hope everyone will make a more conscious effort to pay attention to clan chat and help out our folks that require that method of communication.
Posted By: Sini Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 02:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Dude If I had a woman that bitched as much as you I would kick her ass to the curb..

Tone down on misogyny.
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 03:12 PM
I'm going to stay and be wherever I can get the most bang for my buck at least while I'm building a character after that I could care less I live in f****** New Town.
Posted By: Morlander Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 03:20 PM
And unless you squandered your time the best place this weekend was cairn
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 04:48 PM
Ya for u and maybe other people that can't compete in the center the map
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 04:51 PM
Some of us actually have lives and jobs we all can't play 12 hours a day we play when we can thats 4 o'clock in the morning when nobody else is on so b it. Anyways game is just blah if they don't have some content soon people are going to be gone.
Posted By: Lorddarka Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 04:54 PM
Sounds like you guys are penalizing people that actually don't commit 24 hours they to f****** game. But whatever
Posted By: Sini Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 05:42 PM
Lorddarka, I had sympathy for your point of view all the way up until you started nailing yourself to a cross.
Posted By: Sethan Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 06:03 PM
I have to agree with Sini on this. You had a legitimate point at first but now you are just acting like a cry baby. An easy 85% of our members have jobs and families so what the hell are you even talking about with those last few comments?

We are in NO way penalizing *anyone*....I see our big bad PVPers on everyday helping out people who just logged into the game. People still in tutorial are getting every question they have answered and helped when people are in the area. We are passing out armor, weapons , and everything you need from the guild bank.

We are in the process of growing this faction and moving forward. Your ranting about crybaby shit on the forum is not helping anyone.

Shape up.....

Posted By: Revco Re: Cairn - 04/29/13 11:11 PM
My only issue was it was not posted on the boards that I saw, unless I missed it. A quick post from leadership about What/When/Why would have been appreciated.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Cairn - 04/30/13 10:43 PM
Well, I did not fair as well as others, but I did farm about 1000 ore. I am in trouble tho, cause I will be alone on Cairn when I get home on Thursday..LOL.

I am by far going to be awhile catching up..guess I better get my butt back north and finished earth ele's...LOL
Posted By: HeRog Re: Cairn - 05/01/13 01:45 AM
I have yet to finish a single elemental quest! lol
Posted By: Zen_Pollo Re: Cairn - 05/02/13 02:01 AM
Alas, I suck at this game, but I will keep on grinding away!

I got some prowess out of the jaunt and i made some more tiles towards my exploration quests. Besides, sometimes you just have to shake it up a bit!
© The KGB Oracle