Hmmm, sorry just because you can throw insults does not make you right.

Just because you are unable to justify you positions, does not mean I should spend time educating you - I have shown you a few of the principles at play, if you really gave a shit as to whether your ideas were even marginally sane you would want to spend the effort yourself to figure it out.

No matter what you go on about, we both know that you are simply afraid to challenge yourself because it would mean you might be forced to admit to yourself that you are wrong.

I even offer, as always - to read and discuss third party position papers and essays to better understand your point. That you run away from that offer, and simply throw baseless insults and call basic logic and empirical observation "conspiracy theory" and attempt to provoke me into wasting time of a fools errand you would ignore just shows how scared you are of dealing with reality. That you refuse to reciprocate reinforces this point.

I have in the past spent the effort to provide complex expositions, only to have you run dodge, attempt to derail by misusing semantics, did spend the time engaging with you in detailed discussion regarding consistency of logic ( which when it comes to expounding on or discussing your own logical consistency, you run screaming like a little girl whenever I try to draw you into getting in the nitty gritty of your own worldview) - and nonetheless its like water off a ducks back. You do not even care to make an effort to understand opposing viewpoints, you simply duck, run, and toss out Socratic time eating exercises to avoid core issues.

Not going to spend copious amounts of effort disproving every insane , out of touch idea until and unless you show a willingness to actually engage in thought - instead of just randomly trying to lob BS bombs and hope something somehow connects.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)